Nice blog, Karrie. That look-alike meter is a fun idea. Maybe I could find out that I gave my children some features besides underbites after all. . .but then again, it would probably say that even Claire just looks like Bryon with a bow.
Your kids are cute! I think Kaylee has beautiful princess eyes.
What a fun idea. Everyone tells me that my kids look just like their dad (which isn't a bad thing) but sometimes I'd like a little bit of credit since I carried them and gave birth to them. I just might have to try it just to see what it says. Cute blog and kids!
Karrie, I found a link to your blog from Stacy's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by! My blog is private but I'd love to add you to my list. Send me your email address so I can send you an invite. My email is em_n_em80@hotmail.com.
Karrie! Great to find you in the wonderful world wide web! :-) It will be great to see what you're up to these days. I have a blog too but it is private if you want an invite send me your email gretchches@gmail.com
5 comments:
Nice blog, Karrie. That look-alike meter is a fun idea. Maybe I could find out that I gave my children some features besides underbites after all. . .but then again, it would probably say that even Claire just looks like Bryon with a bow.
Your kids are cute! I think Kaylee has beautiful princess eyes.
I am glad you started a blog! I like this better than facebook. I am going to add you to my list if that's ok.
What a fun idea. Everyone tells me that my kids look just like their dad (which isn't a bad thing) but sometimes I'd like a little bit of credit since I carried them and gave birth to them. I just might have to try it just to see what it says. Cute blog and kids!
Karrie, I found a link to your blog from Stacy's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by! My blog is private but I'd love to add you to my list. Send me your email address so I can send you an invite. My email is em_n_em80@hotmail.com.
Karrie! Great to find you in the wonderful world wide web! :-) It will be great to see what you're up to these days. I have a blog too but it is private if you want an invite send me your email
gretchches@gmail.com
Post a Comment